Saturday, August 22, 2015

How to Check PhilHealth Contributions

e-pinoyguide / / 30

There are several ways you can check your PhilHealth premium payments and check if your payments reflected and remitted by your employer.

Requirements

1. PIN (PhilHealth Identification Number)
2. Valid email address

Methods

1. Phone Inquiry - Call PhilHealth's call center hotline and request for a copy of your contributions. Provide your information when speaking to their representative. 

2. Email Inquiry - Send an email request to actioncenter@philhealth.gov.ph. Provide your name, birthday, contact number, PIN and your Employment history. In my experience, they reply to me same day I sent a mail to them.

3. PhilHealth Office - Visit the nearest PhilHealth office near you and proceed to Collection Section to request for a copy of your premium contribution history.

4. Online Inquiry - Follow below steps in order to view your contributions online.

Step 1. Register your account to Philhealth's website

Step 2. Provide you basic information. Fields marked asterisk are required. Click "Submit Registration" once completed.
Step 3. You will receive a successful registration message. Click "OK" to proceed.

Step 4. Go to your email account and open the mail from PHILHEALTH about your registration. Click the activation link to activate your registration.

Step 5. Your account is now activated. 
Step 6. Log in to go to access your account.
Step 7. Click the icon to view your Premium Contributions.
Step 8. Copy or print the generated report of your contributions as your file. The report also displays your and your employer's information, your and your employer's contribution. and the total number of your contributions.

Do you find this post useful? Have you tried any of the three methods above?

e-pinoyguide


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Ut odio. Nam sed est. Nam a risus et est iaculis adipiscing. Vestibulum ante ipsum faucibus luctus et ultrices.
Follow me @Bloggertheme9

30 comments :

  1. This is very helpful. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just a follow up, I haven't received the activation link to my email, should I wait for the next 24 hours or do the registration again??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot my pin number..please help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how can i open my contributions using may philhealth pin? i forgot my password

      Delete
    2. Click forgot password, PhilHeath will email you your password or link to change your password

      Delete
    3. Hello,mag bayad po Sana ako ng Philhealth ko pero nakalimutan ko Naman Yun Philhealth number ko paano po Kaya ako makabayad pag uwe ko next year? Salamat po sa sasagot sa tanong ko!

      Delete
  4. I forgot my pin number..please help me

    ReplyDelete
  5. please help...i forgot my password... and this is my philhealth #:12-025333767-8

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im currently outside the country,and i wanted update my status from indigent to ofw, how can i do that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Better let ur relatives pay ur contribution back home as an assurance that it really goes to ur account and let them keep the receipt/s for future references.thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im 7months pregnant right now, since I stop working my philhealth contributions stop too. I stop since end of september. I only want to know if I can pay oct up to march bec that was my delivery month. Please I need an answer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Company hasn't paid any contributions yet. I did not appear on my account.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. probably delayed in postings in the Philhealth website

      Delete
  10. Where do I get the pin# is it my phil health number. But the field requires 12 digits and the password. Can you help please.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello,paano ko b mallaman kung mgkano bbayaran ko,at dapat byaran kba yung whole year

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello,paano ko b mallaman kung mgkano bbayaran ko,at dapat byaran kba yung whole year

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi po hindi ko po kasi tanda yung PIN number ko , pano po kaya yun ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. hai mali ang nalagay ko na email..paano yun?
    plsss help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. call PhilHelath po and tell them na mali ang nairegister nyong email.

      Delete
  15. helo. mali po yung na-enter kong email address. Paano po yun i-edit?

    ReplyDelete
  16. helo. mali po yung na-enter kong email address. Paano po yun i-edit?

    ReplyDelete
  17. how can I check my contribution where I don't know the email address I register then...can I change my email address?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nag submit register po ako , ang nagamit ko po dun na email address , ay d n po pla nabubuksan kaya d ko ma open ang sinend ng philhealth nung nag register ako . Pano po ba ggwin ko ?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pano po ba mapalitan ung email na gnwa ko dun .. Nung niregister ko kse sya ult , tpos pinalitan ko ang email , ayw n nya mag register kse USER NAME EXIST DW . same philhealth id # lng dn kase .

    ReplyDelete
  20. F magparegister po at magbayad ng 2400 for anual this month at manganganak ng November magagamit na po b ung philhealth

    ReplyDelete
  21. Papa check q lng poh about s philhealth ng aswa q.c RANDY LARRIDO 01-025747884-5.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Articles

Recent Comments

About Us

e-pinoyguide is a privately maintained blog intended to share some tips, guides and provide information that Filipinos need to know. e-pinoyguide is not in any way associated to any government agencies. The dissemination of information are based from the authors experiences, understanding and research. The author make no guarantees about the accuracy of the information posted in this blog, though every effort is exerted to ensure the correctness and accuracy of all explanations and procedures described in the posts. Thank you very much for visiting this blog!